My Personal Experience - With Ordering "The Good & The Beautiful" Curriculum

     Real quick before I share my experience there are two things you should know about me. The first is that I find busy work calming, and the second is if I am going to do something.... I GO ALL OUT! So, if you find yourself shaking your head thinking I am crazy, that is just fine. But......don't be surprised if you start drinking the Kool-Aid too...



    With my first purchase of  The Good & The Beautiful (TG&TB) products, I was so unsure if I should get PDF's or Physical copies. I remember going around and around on it. I finally settled on just purchasing the physically copies, since my printer was nothing special, and then I could just get started (this was before most of the inventory was out of stock).


 

                                     
  
  But the more I read through The Good & The Beautiful Facebook groups, the more I heard about this magical unicorn: the Eco Tank printer. And its magical abilities to print thousands of COLOR pages, for a fraction of the normal cost. Needless to say, I was hooked on the idea of printing my own textbooks. Not just once, but being able to with each of my kids...each year! Plus, I could then print guilt free any of my homeschooling needs. Like my home school planner, that is pictured above and it is FULL of color. 


    And so, a week later I got back online and purchased the PDF's. Which means the magical printer soon followed. But as I normally do, I couldn't just stop there. For the blogs had also talked about binding machines, and the reality that with a certain amount of kids it would soon pay for itself ......and so further I crawled down the rabbit hole of homeschooling. 




    I am now the proud owner of a binding machine-Trubind, and Eco Tank printer. Though I must admit at first, I had moments of nervousness that I had made a rash decision in purchasing two expensive tools. Now after using them both to make my own curriculum and fun extras, I see no real need to buy any physical copies again. Besides perhaps getting the math manipulates and possibly the History & Science books. I talk more on this subject here.... ( Tips On "The Good & The Beautiful" Curriculum [Part 2]: What Products Are BEST As A Physical Textbook, Digital Textbook, Or Home-Printed PDF?)


    Just to note the printer is currently at half ink volume, and that's with printing over 2,000 color pages!! Oh, and if it's not obvious I am still so in LOVE with both the printer and the binding machine!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips On "The Good & The Beautiful" Curriculum [Part 3]: How To Print Your PDF's?

Tips On "The Good & The Beautiful" Curriculum [Part 2]: What Products Are BEST As A Physical Textbook, Digital Textbook, Or Home-Printed PDF?

A Review Of "The Good & The Beautiful" Curriculum: Level K Primer Course Set & Level K Primer Supplement

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner